Advice

Trust Who?

10:32 PM Katherine H 0 Comments

TRUST!
you might say why talk about trust? If you have a person in your life that you can't trust, its not a person that needs to be in your life! Why when people are miserable they will do anything to make others be as they are, because they enjoy seeing other suffer makes them feel good that they not the only one! well guess what I am not that person that will sit there and let some one mess with my life. I've been through so much for my almost 19 years NO More! Its time for me to take control of MY LIFE that no one but me going to live it to the fullest!
KATHERINES ADVICE: DON'T LET PEOPLE GET IN YOUR LIFE AND MESS IT UP, OR LIVE IT UP LIKE THEY ARE YOU! KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND KNOW TO STAND UP FOR YOUR SELF WHEN YOU NEED TO!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: