Haul,

Need IDEA For Cute Summer Dress Or Something To Add To Your OutFit?

1:05 PM Katherine H 2 Comments

I hope all of you had a GREAT weekend! I kinda did, i don't feel like going into it! But i did get my Package from Charlotte Russe. It made me happy! =]
So below you can check out what i got and a video about it! Links are found below the item!
YYYYYYYYYYYYY
Front:


Back:


BUY HERE
Tunic: =(

BUY HERE

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

P.S YOU WILL SEE SCARF IN TO THE VIDEO, SIMILAR CAN BE PURCHASED HERE:



You Might Also Like

2 comments:

very very cute!

I like shopping online too.

OH by the way...I just did a blog today about your favorite person. That's right....Kim Kardashian. Did you watch last night's episode?? It was soooooooo good. I can't wait for next Monday. YAY!!!!

OH by the way...I was thinking of starting a tag video on YouTube. Are you into Tag videos?