Haul,

Neutrogena Deep Clean Relaxing Nightly Facial Cleanser Review

1:13 PM Katherine H 1 Comments

Price: NY US$ 8.66

Website: BUY HERE:

Directions: Pump cleanser into wet hands 2-3 times. Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area. Rinse thoroughly. Use nightly.

Biography: Wash your day away for soft, clear skin. Wash away your day by cleansing deep down to clear out dirt, oil, make-up and environmental pollutants that can build up and cause problem skin. Your skin is left clear, soft and smooth while the relaxing aroma helps you unwind. Feel the relaxing gel formula lather into a rich, soothing foam that penetrates deep down to your pores, removing impurities that you might not even know are there. Relax and unwind with the soothing aroma as your skin is left clear, soft and smooth. Made in USA of domestic and foreign components.


Ingredients: Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Disodium EDTA, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Betaine, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Lactate Citric Acid, Agar, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Ext. Violet 2, DMDM Hydantoin, Red 33, Fragrance.


My Two Cents: From the first time I've used the product, i said omg i love it! The pump is such a plus for me, It says for night but I used during the day and let me say for about 3 or four hours i can still smell the smell of the cleanser! Removed my Revlon Color stay foundation so fast and genital! I am in love with this product so far!


Rating: 4.5 Out 5<--- I LIKE =]

Repurchase: Ohh Yeah!

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you meant gentle not genital.