Nail Care And Designs

China Glaze And Orly Nail Polish From 88 Beauty.Com Haul

10:34 PM Katherine H 2 Comments

Hey guy I finally picked up my 88BeautySupply.com Package! I am so happy I love the colors its so gorgeous the packaging was excellent and the all the nail colors are beautiful!

Below you will find a video me showing you nail polish as well as a picture of it on my nail!




_______________________________________
___________________________________

You Can View All the Nail Polishes And More At Their
Web Site
You Can Get There By Clinking HERE

All China Glaze Nail Polishes Are $2.68
ORLY Is $3.18

SHIPPING TO NY WAS $7.00 =[
________________________________________
__________________________________

Nail Polishes In Order As In The Video!


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Spontaneous
Laced Up
Innonence
Fly
Vintage Crepe
For Audrey
Evening Seduction
Orly Velvet Rope
Hot a A Love
_____________________________________
________________________________


You Might Also Like

2 comments:

I'm surprise that 8ty8beautysupply is back in service. I ordered a whole lot of nail polishes from them and for a couple months their site was down as if they were out of business.
I was so bummed because that's where I order all my polishes. But becuz of your video, I'm finding out that they are back in business. I'm so happy!

My first order was China Glaze but I noticed with the darker colors you have to use like 4-5 coats just to get good coverage on some of the polishes. But for the price being so cheap I can't really complain. I got the same polish "aubrey" too. It's such a pretty color.

I ordered the Orly too and the quality feels like O.P.I.

Oh so you're looking for a studio. Okay, well...my boyfriend and I looked through craigslist to find our last apartment. We found our old apartment through a realtor. But since the economy is not doing so well, a lot of the supers are paying the broker fee. You have to just look for apartments on craigslist that doesn't charge a broker fee.

My tip for looking thru craigslist from experience:
-make sure there's a number.
-email address.
-pictures of the apartment.
-address of area (or corner streets)
-and you are able to meet the realtor or renter for a viewing.

If a realtor ask you to come to the office first to go over some apartments. Forget it. Most likely they're gonna try to charge you a fee up front. I walk away from that. I don't pay for anything up front without seeing an apartment first.

Then there are some instances where some people are trying to sublet their apartment because they're out of the country. I don't trust those either. You never know who's scamming you.

I only met with realtors who showed me the apartments first...then I paid if I wanted the apartment. (not the other way around).

To find an apartment for $800, wow...that's gonna be kinda tricky. Most of the apartments I saw within that price range were in the projects. =(

But I did see one studio for $800. It looks really really really small...but it's cute because it has kind of a bunk bed feel to it. Here's the link:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/fee/1217922054.html

I don't know if it has a broker fee or not. But you can call and ask.

Hope that helps.
Ciao!