Beauty,

I finally did it My Loves! I got the Fake Eye Lashes from E-Bay!

1:05 PM Katherine H 1 Comments


I finally did it! "I finally did it My Loves! I got the Fake Eye Lashes from E-Bay!" I did a lot of research on them and i finally said

"Katherine, you keep looking and looking wishing you all ready had them, so just click to purchase them!"

So i listened to my inner self and i HIT purchase button! I am kinda afraid a lil, because i have never purchased anything from Hong Kong, but i said i want to do it, i will try its not so expensive I hope i get them and they are exactly how it was in picture and described " Really Soft and Look Natural!"


** When i was looking at what type of Fake Lashes to get I payed attention so they wont be to thick, because too think will make them look fake and to heavy for day to day wear!
(THIS IS HOW THEY SUPPOSE TO BE, WHEN I RECEIVE THEM)

I hope i got the ones i can use time to time to spice up my make up!
**What i didn't like, that i have to buy glue separately, which i placed a bid for now 2 for 1!

P.S. I will post a review on them when i get them, and if everything will be as listen and they will be good quality i will post a review and my ratings!

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Ohhhh!! Those look fabulous!!! Please please please blog about them when you get them!!!