Activity,

6 Random Things About Me [Well 7]

11:36 AM Katherine H 0 Comments



Thank's for tagging me queenleilani
I am going to do a extra question at the end!
I am going to have fun thinking 6 random facts about me....

I TAG (CLICK ON THE NAME TO GO TO THEIR PAGE)
Katrina is a Princess
♥ Laura's Bloggy Blog ♥

♦Vegas Diamond♦
A DAY OF MAKE-UP IN NATYVILLE

Here are the rules:

- Link the blog that made the challenge
- Publish the rules of the challenge on your blog
- Write 6 random things about yourself
- Challenge 6 other bloggers to answer to the challenge
- Comment on those 6 blogger´s blogs

LET'S BEGIN.....


1st RANDOM THING ABOUT ME....
Its really hard for me to decide! I always think that I will choose the wrong thing! For example its even hard for me to decide between two colors that might sort of look a like.


2nd RANDOM THING ABOUT ME....
I am sucker for BIG nice bags. I LOVE BAGS! I want to have every bag that I love in my collection! I know crazy!

3rd RANDOM THING ABOUT ME....
You will catch me watching a lot of different shows, but the most favorite of them all are
''GEORGE LOPEZ"
"CSI NY, CSI MIAMI"
"WITH OUT A TRACE"
"COLD CASE"
NOTICE ANYTHING? I LOVE CRIMINAL SHOWS! I LOVE FINDING THE PERSON WHO COMMITTED THE CRIME WITH THEM, IT FEELS SOO COOL LIKE IAM ALSO THERE HELPING THEM SOLVE THE CRIME.

4th RANDOM THING ABOUT ME....
I love to be in love and be loved. I love everything romantic and cute that a bf does for me! I am a sucker for his love and care more then anything.


5th RANDOM THING ABOUT ME....
I love to cook and create my own dishes. I don't follow any recipe. I watch FOOD NETWORK and get ideas but other then that I don't read any cook books.


6th RANDOM THING ABOUT ME....
How can I forget I am clean and organized freak. If stuff in my bag is messy, that's what I would think about the whole time until I clean and organize it. My closet has to be neat and organized so do my draws. At work, my place has to be organized and everything in its place. I get irritated web its a mess. I realized I am a clean freak!


Okay one more thing, just for fun!
I am people person, my main and most important quality is I am very caring and I LOVE helping people! No wonder my major is mental health and human services!

That's enough
I hope you guys liked getting to know me a little! Trust me there is much more about me then these 7 random facts!



You Might Also Like

0 comments: