Bargan Alert,

ELF-Studio Line!

6:07 PM Katherine H 2 Comments

<span class=


When i heard about ELF sale From my lovely blogger, I was like let me give it a try! I really like their website and most important their "Life Chat" If i had a question I Could have click CHAT and i would have a ELF representative answering all of my Q's. I mean HOW COOL IS THAT? It's like having a personal make up adviser in the comfort of your home! I LOVE IT!

...So while i was choosing stuff from the original ELF make up, i checked out the Beauty Broadcaster on YOU TUBE, she had posted a blog entry about NEW ELF Studio Line! So i said let me check it out!

OMG i was SHOCKED! I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH THE PRODUCTS THEY HAD LISTED THEIR! It reminded me so much of MAC and NARS packaging! (CHECK OUT BELOW)


<span class=
This is some of the products they are in the line, there is also make up remover wipes that look like MAC wipes, make up brushes, lip liners..etc! CHECK OUT FOR YOUR SELF BY CLICKING HERE

** I'VE PLACED AN ORDER FOR 16 PRODUCTS AND IT SHOULD BE COMING IN THE MAIN IN ABOUT A WEEK OR SO! I AM SUPER EXCITED, I WILL SHARE WITH YOU GUY MY HAUL ONCE I GET IT!

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Hey there (: Thank you so much for following my blog! Ooo I like ELF's studio line a lot :D

cool! let me know how they turn out.