Announcements,

IN THE NEWS: KIM AND REGGIE CALLED IT QUITS! (NOOOO)

7:24 PM Katherine H 0 Comments



As all of you know by now, Kim and Reggie called it quits! I know I am on no way related to her or ever seen her, I am touched by their break up! Why does everyone break up?

The reason for the split USWEEKLY reports

"Nobody cheated," a source close to the couple says. "This is just a case of conflicting schedules and their lives going in different directions."

"It was a totally mutual decision," continues the source.

The reality star, 28, began dating Bush, 24, the running back for the New Orleans Saints, in April 2007.

READ MORE HERE


They looked perfect together and always seem HAPPY and fool of JOY! I guess its true you can always fake a smile, and what is shown outside may never be true as to what is inside!


I wish both of them the best in life, and i hope they will find their way back together, if its meant to be they will be together!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: