Movie Review

"The Proposal" Movie Review!

5:06 PM Katherine H 0 Comments

I must say! I LOVE Sandra Bullock! =] She is great actress and because of the i can watch "Miss Congeniality" Over and Over Again!

"The Proposal" Movie was also great movie both the Ryan and Sandra did a fantastic job together! I watched the movie with my BF family and we all had good time laughing. The chemistry between the two were good and i truly think they can make a good couple together in real life!

The movie is about a women ( Sandra) Who is a big BOSS in a company in NY and her VISA expired so we were on the list to get deported back to Canada! Ryan was her assistant, who didn't even know him self that he likes her, she offered him a deal that she will publish his writings if he will marry her...

THAT'S IT GUYS, I DON'T WANT TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING, GO TO THE MOVIES OR WHEN IT COMES ON ON DVD BUY IT AND WATCH IT!


P.S. Sorry guys i wasn't updating much, i got caught up with my a lot of stuff, and i didn't have time to do any videos or posts! If this will happen again guys, and you care about knowing what i am up to check out my twitter! ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE!

mWAAAaaa

You Might Also Like

0 comments: