Bloggers Contest

Contest INFO

11:53 AM Katherine H 2 Comments

Photobucket

So yeah I am doing a CONTEST! I might go shopping for your gifts this Saturday, I am not sure,but i really want to, it will be all make up related prizes ,and some stuff I'll throw in just for fun from me that i wont show you guys!!!

***Since it's my first contest I am not going to go all out to and get super expensive products!
Everything will be drugstore products, that i love and use everyday!

I mean i know there are many other blogger's that are giving away MAC and Clinique, but it's my first time and i think i need to start small, and see how it goes, then move on to bigger prizes!

SO STAY TUNE FOR MY UPDATES AND I WILL ANNOUNCE THE CONTEST SOON!

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

ForeverYoung said...

YeY!

YAY!! You know me...i like contests. they are fun. lol

Cool, you have a new widget. The related story widget. I think that's cool...cuz it doesn't put your past blogs to waste and people could read stuff they might have missed, i think i'll add that to my page too.