Hair Tutorial,

Kim Kardashian Inspired Loose Spiral Curl

12:55 PM Katherine H 0 Comments

If you follow me on twitter, you would know that i was going to try a new light setting to record my videos! So i did it and I LOVE it so far, it's not 100% perfect, but i can now record anytime of the day or night, before i had to only record during day time when its SUNNY out since it's getting cold and SUN doesn't come out as much, i had to think of something else!

So my first tutorial with new lighting Is hair tutorial follow by REVIEW on Face Primer Which i will post later on!

Photobucket
I <3 Kim Kardashian Hair

I Was inspired by LOVELY KIM do try and curl my hair its NOT identical like hers and I AN NOT A PRO. but I tried!

PRODUCTS USED:
Dove Heat Protecting Spray
3/8 Curling Iron By HOT TOOLS
SAMMY Hair Spray


HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND WILL BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE SOME WHAT OF SAME HAIR STYLE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: