DIY,

How I Groom My Eyebrows [EyE Brown Care Tutorial]

11:55 PM Katherine H 1 Comments

"The shape of your eyebrows can enhance your appearance by flattering your facial shape!"


I've been asked before few times, on how I take care of my eyebrows and what products i use that help me maintain my close to perfect eyebrow shape.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
You can spend money on doing your eyebrows at the saloon, but why would you?
With my few easy steps you can do it right at home!



Photobucket
(THERE ARE DIFFERENT EYEBROW SHAPE YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM, I SUGGEST TAKING EYEBROW PENCIL AND DRAW FEW SHAPES ON TOP OF YOUR EYEBROWS TO SEE WHAT SHAPE LOOKS BETTER ON YOUR FACE)



Below is a tutorial on
"How I Groom My Eyebrows"

Is very simple and easy, by watching my video you might get an new idea on how to maintain your perfect eyebrows shape and use all the right tools for it!







P.S All Picture above were taken from GOOGLE.COM

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats an awesome tutorial! :D It really helped me(: