Product Review

Neutrogena "HEALTHY SKIN" Liquid Make Up [SPF 20] Review

8:18 PM Katherine H 0 Comments



Photobucket

Price: USD in NYC $13.50
(Price May Vary)

Photobucket

The bottle is not big, but it looks like if you apply it once a day everyday then it can last up to 3 months because it gives GREAT coverage and you only need about quoter side or less amount for the whole face.

Photobucket

SUCKS that it doesn't have a pump, but i find it more easier to use and less mess around the top rather them my Revlon "Color Stay". That's a big PLUS because i was so tired of always cleaning my Revlon "Color Stay"

Photobucket

The foundation feels SUPER light on my skin i love it! It feels like I am not wearing anything at all, i love waking up each morning and applying it, because all i need is very small amount. It has a very nice smell and its not sticky, doesn't feel like clay. I Piked the wrong shade it's little darker then my skin tone, but i blend it very well (Blending is like 1,2,3, so easy and fast, PERFECT IF YOU IN A RUSH) and i use light translucence powder to lighten it up, WORKS WONDERS.

Photobucket

When i seen on the back that it states the expiration date i was amazed, i never seen any foundations print expiration dates on their products! AMAZING!
This way you know for sure when to throw out the product so the bacteria wont start growing and which would be really bad for you skin.

Photobucket
Photobucket
(The 2 pictures above is the back of the bottle, you guys could clearly see everything so no need to re-type)

Over all: I am in love with this foundation, as soon as i get a chance to stop by my drugstore i will purchase another one in lighter shade, my skin is combination of DRY and Oily, this product doesn't break me out or caused any skin irritation

( I will notify you guys if i see any change, that i wont like)



You Might Also Like

0 comments: