holidays,

Christmas Celebration

9:39 PM Katherine H 4 Comments

Caution: PICTURE HEAVY


The reason why I LOVE CHRISTMAS is self explanatory below. The best part Of Christmas is not so much presents, it's more of the joy that I get from the decorations!


My Christmas was so much fun, I spend it with my mom, dad, and cousin. We all just decided to take it easy and be home and just relax and spend time with one another, because during the year we almost never have time to, if we do then it's only for little while.


Below you will see pictures from Christmas Eve, Christmas day and night! I will admit on Christmas night my photography love side came out, and I couldn't stop taking pictures of the gorgeous decorations at a little town I took my family to see and enjoy. Tanks to the weather, it was perfect. (REMEMBER IT'S WINTER TIME)



December 24,2009 - Christmas Eve

Photobucket

If you follow me on Twitter then you probably seen my TwitPic of how much it snowed in NYC like 4 days ago! When I go to my moms house I was surprised that there were no card in the front of the house (there are always at least one car). When I finally got out the car I and walked to look for the cars I seen this. The Car was all covered in snow, little of it was picking out.

Photobucket

I love the birds they are so gorgeous, its really relaxing to watch them.

Photobucket

The view from the kitchen window, I love watching birds fly up to the feeder and eat!

Photobucket

Gorgeous RED bird

Photobucket

I love nature

Christmas Night

Below are the pictures from the little town I told you earlier about.

Photobucket

I love the snow flakes on the window, so cute

Photobucket

Window (Shopping) ( EVERYTHING WAS CLOSED)

Photobucket

Handsome =)

Photobucket

I though this looked so Fabulous and Unique

Photobucket

My parents know what I ALWAYS LUST FOR!
( Dear GIDIVA, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO TASTY AND EXPENSIVE?)

Photobucket

I don't know about you guys, but I find this so fancy and cute

Photobucket

People decorate almost everything they can for Christmas

Photobucket

So what? I'll be a copy cat. Next Christmas my dresser will look something like this one, this is why I had to take a picture to remember later.

Photobucket

Practicing for now with my digital camera, getting ready for the professional!

Photobucket

I think I am getting better and better with every picture I take

Photobucket

To bad Christmas is not all year long! But yet I know I will be so tired of them decorations really soon!

Photobucket

We found one restorant that was open on Chritmas night that we went to eat, but didn't because they didnt have space available. We didnt want to wait. But I still took some pictures.

Photobucket

Their Tree, isn't it gorgeous?

Photobucket

Close up: Of the decorations.


THE END

I hope all of you had an amazing Christmas, and if you didn't don't worry cheer up and make next year the best one ever!

BELOW Is a little short video I made. CLICK HERE TO MAKE Your OWN

( Characters: Me, My two close friends Marina and Irina, and last, but not least Hubby)


video

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

Hannah said...

so beautiful! what a nice series of pics! looks like a perfect christmas. Love those birds.

Katrina said...

So cute! You look like Khloe K in some of your pics! Pretty!

Hannah
Thank You HUH!
I love the birds too

My Lovely Katrina
A lot of people keep telling me i look like Khloe K I don't see it!