Activity,

My Favorite Christmas Movies

9:36 PM Katherine H 1 Comments

Christmas movies are my favorite

Christmas is my FAVORITE holiday. I love everything about Christmas from decorating my house to lovely nights at home watching Christmas movies. What's better then warm cup of delicious lemon tea with some tasty chocolate treats and warm blanket. I can't think of nothing better then that on cold winter nights!

I wanted to share with your fabulous readers some movie that I will watch till Christmas! Below are some of the movies that are my favorite, some I didn't get a chance to watch yet.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Glendy said...

I love Christmas movies so much, my favorite is Home Alone 2 because it takes place in my city NYC ;) I def look forward to renting a few this year, lol.

Happy Holidays :)