Advice,

Coastal Scents Haul [Small Review]

1:50 PM Katherine H 0 Comments

IT TOOK WE A WHILE, BUT I AM SO GLAD I DID MY H.W.

Even when its not school related, i do my H.W about everything I want to purchase from beauty to restaurant i want to try.

I am super picky about everything, and I LOVE IT!
(Sometimes, it pisses me off that I am, it just makes it harder for me to choose something fast when i am in a rush)

Lets get down to BUSINESS.

My friend been begging me to place an order from Coastal Scents, but I wanted to do more research and see more review about the company. I'll be honest it took me about a month to place an order.


(I've received the package 2 days ago, the delivery was 5 days)

Below are the picture of what I've purchase



Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket
( I am in love with this Gel Liner!)

Photobucket
(Color Corrector)

Photobucket
(Color Pallet, So Pigmented)

Photobucket
(Look at the Gorgeous Colors)

I had little time to try few products out and my first impression is
LOVING IT!

I've tried so many different liners to neatly line my eyes, but nothing seemed to work.
But the brush and gel liner makes it so much easy and super fast.


To get more review about each individual products, check the video below.



You Might Also Like

0 comments: