ELF {Eye's Face Lip's},

ELF HAUL

11:25 PM Katherine H 2 Comments

ELF (ing) AGAIN, this time with a partner in crime

If you stay up to dates with my blog and myYOUTUBE videos, you should know that i have a partner in crime, who is my second hand shopaholic JUST LIKE ME! We shop together all the time and try to order things online together that way we can get free shipping or slip the shipping cost. <---- GREAT THING TO DO, TO SAVE MONEY! I am so happy I found my partner in crime!

ENOUGH about my lovely partner.

We decided to order elf, she wanted to try it and i needed some stuff to RE-ORDER and also try. So below you will find pictures of everything we purchased.

P.S. I didn't take individual pictures of everything because most everything you can see if you click to enlarge the first picture. The only thins I wanted to take picture of are products that need a very close up look.



It took seriously about 2 weeks to get my order for 5 days the order was processing and 5 days shipping. I contacted ELF costumer service that's when i got an E-mail that it was shipped!

NOTE: I ordered from ELF before and the first time processing and shipping took less then a week. I GUESS IT TOOK LONG TIME TO FINALLY SHIP THE ITEMS, BECAUSE ITS HOLIDAYS AND A LOT OF PEOPLE ORDER GIFTS!

Photobucket

I love them, they complete my liquid foundation process.

Photobucket

I got these because they are great to put finishing touches to your liquid foundation!

Photobucket

The colors are so pigmented and gorgeous!

Photobucket

The first impression I got when i opened the product, its to shimmery, will try and see!

Photobucket

Not sure if this weill work, but WILL DO A REVIEW. Some people like some don 't.

Photobucket

I ALREADY TRIED THE BRUSH CLEANER AND I WILL DO A REVIEW COMING UP IN MY NEXT POST OR SO, I WANT TO TRY FEW OTHER WAYS TO USE IT BEFORE I WILL MAKE AN OFFICIAL DECISION ABOUT IT.

I will do a review of any products pictured above if i get a request or if I will feel the need to review any of the products purchased.



Enjoy The Video

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

i can't wait for the review on the brush cleaner!

J-ezzy said...

I ordered all these items (minus the powder & bronzer) some for xmas and some for myself, hope to read the reviews soon!