Fashion,

Fashion Haul [TJMaxx-ZARA-VS-MJM Shoes]

12:25 PM Katherine H 2 Comments

In The Name of SHOES. What girl doesn't LOVE shoes!?


Over the past two months i been going crazy over shoes. I use to not be into shoe shopping, now I feel like I buy shoes to just collect them. I love the look and feel of new shoes on my feet. Makes me feel so AMAZING, especially if I look all glam up!

I wanted to share with you some stuff i purchased over period of 2 months! Maybe you my loves will get some ideas for your wardrobe.

ENJOY


Photobucket

Fierce I love the look and style of these babies.

Photobucket

The are so comfy to wear all day!

Photobucket

Every girl needs FLATS for sure.

Photobucket

I love the BOW it's so adorable and girly.

Photobucket

When i first seen them I was like these gorgeous babies are mine!

Photobucket


I will probably wear them for NEW YEARS!

Photobucket

I never knew Paris Hilton came out with her shoe collection. I'll be honest i don't care if they are by her or not, I JUST LOVE THE WAY THEY LOOK!

Photobucket

Love the RED bottom.

Photobucket

Aren't those so sexy!!!???

Now For The Clothing....

Photobucket

I love bat looking shirts, they look good on me and great for curvy girls!

Photobucket

ENJOY THE VIDEO


You Might Also Like

2 comments:

J-ezzy said...

Great hauls!!! All the shoes look comfy!

Kate Gene said...

I love the bows and studs! I'm also lovin' that red sole!

xx,

Kate Gene
http://katiegene.blogspot.com/