Activity,

Helping Others In Need Feels Amazing.

7:09 PM Katherine H 0 Comments

Thank God for how good your life is and give thanks.






I was not payed by any organization to do this post or video, this is my honest opinion about donations. I am not rich, I work and go to school. Deep inside of my heat I know that I rather send few dollars to help others in need then buy something materialistic for myself.

This is a very touching subject for me to share with you. My eyes get filled with tears watching, reading, talking, and writing about this subject. Just by thinking that there are so many people and animals that live in poverty and constantly get abused, just breaks my heart.

Every one of you who is reading this, you guys are BLESSED. You are BLESSED because you have the privilege to be in front of the computer and are healthy and have food in your belly. Just imagine that there are people out there that don't have a home, that life on a street in all kinds of weather.

You don't believe me? Well IT'S THE TRUTH!

Below are some video about Dog ABUSE and Children In Poverty ( Videos are very sad to watch)

Dog Abuse





Kids In Poverty


I am just in total disgust by people in this world, all the rich people saving and saving their money and most of them don't donate what so ever. I know I can't completely change the world and help each and every single animal, and person in this world that is in desperate need of help to live, but i can help with what ever I can and spread the word out to as many people as I can.

There are so many people in so much need of help to live and enjoy life! Here we are fighting wars and thinking we are doing the right thing! NO WAY!

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO ANY CHARITY OF YOUR CHOICE AND I KNOW YOU WILL FEEL SO MUCH BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF! JUST IMAGINE HOW HAPPY YOU WILL MAKE A PERSON AND ANIMAL THAT WILL BENEFIT FROM YOUR SUPPORT.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: