Announcements,

Here Comes The SNOW....

10:05 PM Katherine H 1 Comments

It's that time of the year, to see the streets covered in white (sheets)

I love SNOW.

But I LOVE it more when its on my day off! Today i was blessed to enjoy it to the fullest. I was suppose to go visit my mom, but since the weather channel said " If you can stay home, STAY HOME" I had no choice, but to stay home ( I didn't want my mom to worry while I'll on the road). But I don't regret a thing, and I am not upset about it.

P.S. I LOVE how my school called me notifying me that the school will be closed tomorrow. GREAT It's SUNDAY! I have no school SUNDAY!

I had A GREAT White Snowy Day Off!

Me and my cousin went to my local library to visit, well I had to pay a fine for some over due books. Grrr ( I HATE the way my picture came out its too dark, I AM wishing for professional camera *wink *wink)

This was during the day time, when the storm was in the making....

Photobucket

10:15PM It's still coming down....

Photobucket

.....Snow shows no signs of stopping.....

Photobucket

I had to snap a picture of this, I love snow so much, it feels my love for it and trying to get into my home... Haa haaa well you know what I mean!

I hope all of you in NYC will be safe and alert this storny night!

The End

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

alexisburris said...

Aw I love the snow! I wish it would snow here in Washington. We get it AFTER Christmas most years. Oh well, a great way to end the Christmas season! Glad you posted those snowy pics!