Activity,

In Preparation For Christmas Presents.

3:03 PM Katherine H 0 Comments


IT'S THAT BEAUTIFUL TIME OF THE YEAR.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR!

I LOVE everything about Christmas and most importantly presents. I am a sucker for good presents to give and receive.

This year me and few of my friends doing presents differently. I am a very hard person to buy for, because i care of what others give me, reason being is I feel like if they will buy me something I wont use, why spend money on it! Its better to spend money on something productive.

So I am currently working on a list of things I would like to get, then i will give them it and they can shop if they like following what i want, so its up to them what they would like to purchase for me as a gift.

I think that's a great idea and in this economy we can save a little more like this!




But truly, if I get gifts or not i don't care, I care about love and supports people who i choose to be around give me. Christmas is a holiday, in my relationship with my friends and family its Holiday everyday.


As soon as i come up with a list I will Do a post on it!

PhotobucketPhotobucket



You Might Also Like

0 comments: