Fashion Style,

FASHION SENSE: Comfortable Clothes For Everyday Wear.

1:03 AM Katherine H 0 Comments

It's All About COMFORT For Me


Photobucket

I have about 7 or more cardigans different style and color. I wear them with leggings and jeans. Sometimes I like to pair them with waist belts to add some glam to the outfit. It's a must for me to have tank top under neath to cover all the skin that most cardigans don't cover! =]

Photobucket

My lost favorite leggings are Cotton with some Spandex.

Photobucket

BEST! I love wearing sweat suits, I can truly wear them all day everyday. NON STOP!


Everything listed above is very stylish and so comfy to wear. Since 90% of my life is about school and work, cardigans, leggings, and sweat suits make my life easier.

Katherine is NOT a MORNING person! =-]

Typical morning for me...
(Changes often depending on school schedule)

7:45AM-Wake up
8:45AM Out the door for school
My school schedule is different everyday, but usually by 1:30PM I am on my way home to eat and 3:00PM I have to be at work.


SO YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE I HAVE NO TIME TO SPEND ON MAKE UP AND GETTING OUTFITS TOGETHER DURING THE WEEK. THIS IS WHEN CARDIGANS, LEGGINGS, AND SWEATS COME IN TO SAVE ME AND MAKE MY LIFE OHH SOO EASY!

MY DRESS UP AND MAKE UP IS IN ACTION USUALLY ON SATURDAYS, MAJOR HOLIDAYS, AND BIRTHDAYS.



You Might Also Like

0 comments: