Fashion Post,

Why You Should Have Twitter

5:30 PM Katherine H 0 Comments

Think you don't need TWITTER, think AGAIN

Photobucket

I LOVE to Tweet! If you follow me @TheBeautyInMe3, then you know I Tweet all the time. It's a serious addiction! The reason for this post if not really to make you follow me (BTW I THINK YOU SHOULD) It's more about creating your own Twitter Account.

HERE IS WHY: Back in JULY 2009 Cosmopolitan Magazine posted a tip, that i think is so true.

TIP: " Save at your favorite restaurants and shops by checking out their Twitter posts. Many places are now tweeting discounts, for their food and clothing. You'll get in on exclusive bargains that often aren't publicized."

I follow a lot of stores and I get updates when they have SECRET discount and SALES.

HOW TO START: So EASY. Go to TWITTER.COM
Create and account and search the name of your favorite restaurants and stores to shop in, in search bar. Be careful some are FAKE. Most likely if a lot of people follow that page of your interest it its real deal. Most websites and restaurants have homepages online and have the "FOLLOW US ON TWITTER" bottom directly on their site. Some real twitter pages have "ACCOUNT VERIFIED" Icon on top so you know its real deal! IT'S THAT EASY.

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GO AND BEGIN TO FOLLOW.

Welcome To Twitter Family =]

You Might Also Like

0 comments: