All About Hair And Hair Products,

Celebrity Inspired Volumized Curls

2:53 PM Katherine H 2 Comments

Getting Volumized Curls Just Got Easy


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Since I can remember I ALWAYS wanted those gorgeous volumes curls like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Simpson, and so many more celebrities have. I tried almost everything and no luck! Until I found YOUTUBE and started watching over and over hair tutorial and trying all the time. It dint come out the way I wanted for long time, but I didn't give up. I kept on going and trying. I have few curling irons

I'll be honest, since i got my layers in my hair I just love doing my hair, its much easier to style it now with layers then ever before.


Now I feel I am more confident with my curls and how to achieve them, I decided to share with you. I put together a video that will probably help you get the curls you want. I made sure to zoom on most important steps, so you will get better idea and view.

ENJOY!


You Might Also Like

2 comments:

nice blog1
/isabella

isabellathordsen.blogspot.com

Corie said...

your hair is gorgeous!