Beauty,

HOW TO MAKE YOUR PERFUME SENT LAST LONGER ON YOUR BODY

11:52 PM Katherine H 1 Comments

While Back I posted this post, NOW I am Re-Posting



Did You Ever Wonder....How to make your perfume sent last longer?
---I did, and i want to share with you guys..so keep on reading....


We all know that perfume cent doesn't last too long on our body through out the day we need to reapply it few times! Well I had put a stop to it because I was going through my perfumes and body sprays way to fast so I tried a different way to apply my perfume and body sprays.

STEP 1 When in a shower take your sponge and body wash that doesn't have a really strong smell to it like OLAY RIBBON BODY WASH and start to exfoliate your skin from head to toe. ( I LIKE TO DO CIRCULAR MOTION COUNTER CLOCK WISE, MY SKIN FEELS MORE SOFT AND I FEEL LIKE ITS MORE CLEAN.)

I Love Sponges Like You See Below, its not so harsh on my skin =]


STEP 2 When you done wash the body lotion soap out and grab your perfume or body spray and spray..

(A) BACK OF BOTH OF YOUR EARS
(B)ONE SPRAY AT YOUR CLEAVAGE AREA AND WORK YOUR WAY UP TOWARDS YOUR NECK
(C) WHAT'S LEFT ON YOUR HAND RUN THROUGH YOUR HANDS AND BELLY
(D) IF YOU LIKE SPRAY LITTLE MORE ON YOUR BELLY OR BACK OF YOUR SHOULDERS

I've been doing this for some time now and let me tell you I smell the sent of the perfume much longer then before! The reason why the sent stays on longer is because when you use your sponge and body lotion it washes off dead skin cells and opens up your pores so when you spray the sent on your skin it gets in your poses and gets locked in for much longer and it relies by taking its time through out the day


If you are wondering can you do same technique with your body lotion the answer is YES YOU CAN! FOLLOW SAME STEPS AS ABOVE FOR PERFUME AND BODY SPRAYS!
I hope I helped you guys out with my tip! If you have any questions let me know.

HAVE A WONDERFUL SENT DAY!
Happy perfuming! =)

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Nathalie said...

That sound great. I really have to try this.
Thanks for sharing
*Nathalie