Movie Review

Movie Review: Its Complicated

12:31 AM Katherine H 0 Comments

Movie that will keep you guessing till the very end....EXCITING


Photobucket

Some people said its old folks movie,but I think young adults can learn from this movie also. (if you smart enough to figure out on your own or ask for help explaining) I knew ones I seen that Meryl Streep will be main character (From "Devil Wears Prada") I just knew that this will be a good movie. I WASN'T WRONG! I <3 it.

Its a romantic/drama movie that if you are in a relationship, going through hard times in your love life, you can get some ideas how to calm down and decide/fix what needs to be fix.

The movie is messing with you because you think one thing will happen and at the end something different. I love the meaning of the movie its what regular people deal with all around the world. It may be wrong thing to do in a relationship married or not and this movie clearly expresses that with out stating "HEY YOU STOP CHEATING NOW"

I am not sure if the movie is playing in theaters now, make sure you check your local theater for more info. CLICK HERE TO CHECK YOUR LOCAL THEATER.

XOXO
Till next time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: