Activity,

My New Invention

10:20 AM Katherine H 1 Comments

What a great way to help you my lovely readers



Photobucket



This morning as I was getting ready for school I came up with an awesome idea that I am happy to share with you guys today. Before I open up about it, I wanted to share with you a reason behind it!

Since I was a little girl I wanted to have an E-mail account which I will only use to help people with any questions they may have. I never knew how to start it and advertise it.. Since I am a blogger and YouTube Guru, I have people reading my blog and watching my videos (THANK YOU ALL) I though this can be the time to start my little dream.
This is what I though of:
I will post below my E-mail address where you can send me all of your E-mails with any Q's you may have. It can be anything you would want me to help you with and give you an advice, it could be a relationship , school, carrier, family, beauty..etc questions. Just E-mail me and I will be more then happy to answer them.


Are you ready?

E-mail your Questions to
MizzJuicy2004@yahoo.com


(PLEASE DON'T STATE YOUR REAL NAME, ONLY IF YOU WANT TO. SOME OF THE QUESTIONS I WILL BE POSTING ON MY BLOG AND YOUTUBE. I WILL NOTIFY YOU IF I AM DOING SO BY REPLYING TO THE SAME ADDRESS YOU SEND ME THE QUESTION(S) FROM)

You may think... "Why would I ask this stranger for an advice if I don't know her and how would she know what is right for me?"
My answer is simple. I don't know what is right for you, this is why I am suggesting things. I am a human and I have a crazy life, even though I am turning 20 March 2, I've been thorough a lot and I've learned so much and still learning. To back up my knowledge of helping people I just want you to know that I am in a Mental Health and Human Service Profession. I go to collage to learn a lot of techniques to help people in need out there. Don't hesitate to E-mail! See you soon!





You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Corie said...

I think it's pretty cool that you're doing this! I'll keep you in mind!