Beauty,

Product Review: Skin MD Natural™ Shielding Lotion

11:48 AM Katherine H 3 Comments

Who doesn't want baby soft skin?

I know I Do!

I am super picky with everything and when it comes to my skin I get even more picky, because I don't know what will work and if I would like it.

Back in December SKIN MD NATURALS contacted me and offered me to do try their Shielding Lotion and see how I like it. I didn't mind, I though " If the lotion is good as it claims to be on the website, why not try it and share with my blog readers and I never heard of Shielding Lotion, so why not try?!" Ones I started using it I immediately noticed the difference in my skin, but I didn't want to rush with the review, because I wanted to give it time and tested it out completely. It's been a month since I've been using SKIN MD NATURALS LOTION NON-STOP.
My opinion:
I LOVE IT!

Before we begin with the complete review, let me tell you what a Shielding Lotion is...

Its by far more effective as a dry skin treatment than conventional moisturizing lotions or protective creams. If you suffer from dry skin, you know that just using a moisturizing lotion doesn't solve the problem.

Photobucket

The Website States:
Skin Care Breakthrough

"Shielding Lotions are a new type of skin care product based on years of research into how skin heals. They form a protective shield with the outer layer of skin and help keep out irritants. They allow the natural oils and moisture to remain in the skin so it can heal better and they're light in texture so they go on without a greasy mess. Your skin needs help to keep out these moisture-robbing irritants.

A fundamental difference between Shielding Lotions and traditional skin care lotions is that Shielding Lotions enhance the skin's own natural protective abilities by turning the outer layer of skin into what could be described as a hydrating invisible shield making them many times more effective than mere protective lotions and moisturizing creams."

Dr. Brian Zogg
board certified dermatologist
Albert Lea, Minnesota

Photobucket

On the back of the bottle it states the proper way of using the lotion. Which is every 2-8 hours. I almost never follow directions, if I do follow then its not fully. I use this lotion all the time when I feel like using it. And there is nothing wrong with that, the lotion is safe and gentle. Sometimes when the directions say certain amount of times to use a product, that's as many times you should or it wont be helping you, it will work the opposite way by hurting you.

THERE ARE MORE THINGS TO LOVE ABOUT SKIN MD PRODUCTS:
javascript:void(0)
* No animal products or testing
* Dermatology tested
* Fragrance and colorant free
* Hypoallergenic
* Paraben free
* Non-comedogenic


Photobucket

I love that the lotion is not thick or sticky like most of my lotions are if not all, it it really gentle on my skin and glides evenly. I love how smooth my hands feel after I apply it. After just first application you will feel and see how hydrating and silky smooth your skin is. Don't worry if you are in the rush the lotion dries really quickly.Its fragrance free, but it does have a natural smell on Vitamin E and Aloe. After using the lotions for about a week I noticed that my cuticles around my nails are much softer then it was before. If you constantly do house cleaning or your hands are always in water, this lotions if for you! I cant believe how soft my hands are, and I didn't cut back on cleaning my house any bit.

Information about your skin, that you may not know:


Photobucket
The primary function of the outer layer of skin is to prevent irritants from penetrating while still allowing the skin to breathe. Common household products, harsh soaps and antibacterial agents strip the natural oils and moisture from the skin. As a result it becomes more susceptible to irritants penetrating and stripping out even more moisture and oils.

Skin MD Natural™ becomes part of the outer layer of skin to restore this natural function. It helps damaged skin by preventing moisture-robbing irritants from entering its deeper layers and helps reduce moisture loss.

Despite its shielding effect Skin MD Natural™ does not prevent the skin from breathing, in fact it improves it because it helps keep the skin pores from being clogged with outside irritants that are often too complex to be eliminated naturally.


***INTERESTED? CLICK HERE TO BUY***


P.S. If you my lovely viewers have any questions about the product or the company, feel free to message me at any time by comment below or to my E-mail at Katherineh789@gmail.com. I will be glad to answer any of your questions.


You Might Also Like

3 comments:

Glendy said...

Your video review is funny and it's also helpful my skin gets flaky and dry esp in winter. By the way I subscribed to your channel I also have a video as well in my channel.

Much love and happy New Year :)

-Glendy

Katrina said...

Great review and again, your personality is adorable in your vid!

hey girl, thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog :) it made my day!

I love skin md too. I have it and i also have to do a review on it. Its like my holy grail moisturizer now lol.