Company Review

Baghouse Review (Company and Product)

3:14 PM Katherine H 2 Comments

I have a secret obsession...I want to share with you.


I am back with an usual review. In this post I will be reviewing a clutch/small purse that I got from BAGHOUS. It an online website that cell bags and wallets. Ill be honest I don't shop online for bags because I feel like they are so cute on the pictures but when you get them they are totally different then from the picture. But I said to myself let me try. I am so happy I did!

Below are the pictures of my new fabulous clutch/mini purse.

Photobucket

Its big enough to fit all of my necessities that I need when I go out.

Photobucket

If you a frequent reader of my blog u know I am all about the quality. This bag has it all the right size the right color the right quality that I like! This close up picture proves it.

Photobucket

I love how not only the outside is nicely made, take a look on the inside. FABULOUS.

Photobucket

You may be wondering why I call it clutch/mini purse, inside of the bag there were two handles. That was in you going out you won't only have to hold your clutch in your hands you can and a handle of your choice and put it on your shoulder and you are good to go hands free. My favorite one the silver metal handle it just cooks so FIERCE.

Photobucket

Let's not forget to look at the back!!!

************************************
Lets talk about a company a little bit....their website rocks... Its super organized and always up to date. The costumer service is great they answer back with in two business days. Just how I like it organized,neat,and up to date. What else not to love about it. See for yourself by CLICKING HERE

Here are couple of ways you can wear a clutch/mini bag.


Photobucket

I Had To Include The FABULOUS Kim.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Loving my bag so far? Want same one? CLICK HERE to purchase one.

NEED MORE INFORMATION? WATCH MY VIDEO BELOW






I love BAGS....what girl doesn't love BAGS? Come back later to see what I take with me in my clutch when I go out. Its gonna be JUICY!


Thank you for the courtesy of baghous.com for the lovely clutch/mini bag.
Images Of "How To Wear a Clutch and Kim Kardashian pictures" were taking off Google.com

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Meya said...

I love the bag so pretty

Ducia Ciao said...

I wasn't sure of your disclaimer from the video and blog whether or not the bag was purchased or given as a gift of baghous. Nonetheless, it is such a cute little bag, and I actually like how the rhinestones aren't "perfectly" placed because it gives it that edge. I would love it in black. ha - ha.