All About Hair And Hair Products,

BUMPITS ANYONE???

12:23 AM Katherine H 5 Comments

This commercials come on all the time, WHAT A PRESSURE


You know the time when you sit back relax watch your favorite TV show and at that intense moment commercial comes on! AGHH NOT AGAIN! (As I always say) Well lately I've been seeing way too many BUMPITS commercials and they are getting to me! They look supper easy to use and I love the (teased) look. Like you can see below....

I WANT I WANT I WANT

Photobucket

How awesome is that? Anyway there is 4 types of Bumpits you can choose from, based on your hair color and preference.

Photobucket


My hair is BLACK so I have an option I can choose... DARK BROWN OR BLACK
Here is the set they come in....


Photobucket


Here is 3 easy steps to achieve the perfect make believe tease.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I Love the outcome, I am thinking to get them or not! I'll keep you posted!


HERE IS A VIDEO THAT REALLY GOT ME THINKING!
SHOULD I?


You Might Also Like

5 comments:

CHARRY said...

I just got mine and its nice. So easy to use :)

UrbanMermaid said...

That's really clever! I want one in blonde NOWW lol Just found them on eBay!! Thanks for the post btw xoxo

Corie said...

My daughter is thinking about getting the dark brown ones. You should try it...I'm sure you'll create a great hairstyle!

Meya said...

My mom and sisters own some and I want some too lol I love tease hair =)

dont bother with calling in or ebay. i got mine from Clairs boutique and Walmart also has it now. Same brand, not a knock-off or anything :)Also, keep in mind it's not as easy as it looks if you want the bumpit to not fall out and not show underneath your hair. I'd look up a tutorial on youtube from a real reviewer before buying or even of you do buy it just for tips.