Fashion,

Fashion TIPS: Summer 2010 Must Haves For Me

10:43 PM Katherine H 1 Comments

If you in live in a place where winter is really a winter, then I am sure you are waiting for summer!


I know I do...I LOVE summer not only because its warm but because I get a chance to wear them cute clothes no more jackets, hats, boots...I can style my hair just the way I want to without the wind blowing it away and leaving my hair a mess! ...no more red nose from cold....okey you go the idea!

Basically I love summer and can't wait for it to finally come...so I can pull out all the cute clothes I got stored up!

Below you will see all of my must haves listed and then pictured (So you will get better idea) for summer 2010.

* Long Dresses
* High Wasted Skirts
* Blower or Bow Tops
* Rainbow flower knees high dresses
* Statement high heels
* Cute flat heel sandals
* V-neck shirts
* Beach dress
* Beach hat
* Over sized sun glasses
* Long necklace’s
* Statement earrings
* Swim suit
* Hair accessory


In no way I am an expert or I follow styles as they change! I shop freely without looking what's in style.

BECAUSE TO ME WHAT'S IN STYLE, IS WHAT LOOKS GOOD ON MY BODY AND WHAT I FEEL HAPPY IN! THAT'S HOW I THINK ABOUT FASHION.
My Summer Must Haves

SOME OF MY BLOG READERS ASKED ME WHERE DO I SHOP?

HERE'S MY ANSWER....
I personally shop where I know there will be good quality of clothes. I am all about quality NOT quantity.

- H&M
- ZARA
- TJMAXXX
- Forever 21 (Mostly accessories)
- Victorias Secret
- MJM Shoes
- Daffies

That's just some stores I like to check regularly...I do buy at others stores if I see anything that catches my eyes it’s going home with me.

Enjoy below flash back of video HAULS I did a while ago.



**********



**********

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

antiaging said...

yeah,you're right one way of staying or looking young is by choosing proper clothes. I suggest visit also this site: www.theantiagingguide.com, for more info about on staying fabulous.