Activity,

I WANT IT SO BAD!

12:00 AM Katherine H 6 Comments

My B-Day is in less then 4 days! THIS IS MY LITTLE WISH LIST!

I use to be always excited for my B-Day each and every year. Since this year I am turning 20 years old, I don't know why but I am not super excited to let go on my TEEN age! On the other side I have a little wish list I though why not to share with my readers!

Here is goes.....


Photobucket
I Love Photography So Much! I feel like with every picture I get better and better! I know this professional camera will make me get into photography even more!

Photobucket
As you guys know, I film videos for YOUTUBE with my Canon small digital camera and the quality is not great! So I would love to step up with the quality of my videos with this HD camera! So I can film great quality videos!



Photobucket

Just by looking at it makes me my mouth water! I WANT I WANT HERMES!

Photobucket

I've been wanting those rain boots for so long! Time to come to MAMA!

Photobucket

I have my jewelry all over my room and I need this soo bad! I want to organize all of my jewelry in one place. The BIGGER the BETTER! (More Room To Store More jewelry)
Photobucket
Like I said above I need jewelry organizer and I LOVE Forever21 jewelry, so a gift card will be Fabulous for me to get!

Photobucket
One more gift card! I so want another SEMI-ANNUAL SALE so I can use the gift card!



FOR NOT THAT'S IT...I HAVE MORE BUT THEY ARE MORE PRIVATE!

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

Jonesy said...

Nice blog : )

I am a new follower! Check out mine too when you get a chance.

www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

Gigi said...

The rain boots are so cute!!

Meya said...

love the rain boots! and i want that camera too he he he! Happy early B'day =)

simplychic said...

great wish list! i really want a professional camera too!!! really, really want one.

Anonymous said...

IF U JUS BUY THE NIKON D5000 U CAN GET 12MP CAM WITH HD VIDEO SO U WONT HAVE TO BUY A CAMERA AND CAMCORDER SEPERATELY

Anonymous said...

oh shukura-shukura.blogspot.com

i do phtography thats how i knw