My Current Obsession

My Current Obsession: Statement Headband

10:00 AM Katherine H 4 Comments

We can't all wear CROWNS everyday, But HEADBAND will make that BOLD clean STATEMENT


I've been obsessing over headbands that make a BOLD CLEAN STATEMENT. I am a PRINCESS (In My World!), but we live in a century that if you wear a PRINCESS crown everyday people will think you are crazy. I found a way to feel like a GIRLY PRINCESS, by wearing those cute STATEMENT headbands like you can see below (Sorry I am still learning about Polyvore)

Photobucket

I have about 4 headbands from above and I absolutely LOVE them! I wear big headband peaces when I got out to hang out and small peaces I wear to school, work, running errands....what ever. I absolutely love them, they make me feel so amazing and FABULOUS! I am always on a hunt for a new cute one.

I pick out all of my headbands at Forever 21, they are GOOD QUALITY. GREAT PRICE, FABULOUS DESIGNS!

Want One For Your Self?
Click HERE to check them out online!

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

Love a good headband. You've chosen some cute ones.
x

Gorgeous headbands!!! LOVE them!!!

@walk the Sand Thanks You! F21 has great ones

@a bit mischievous Check out f21 if you want one