DIY,

Relaxing DIY Foot Bath

1:36 PM Katherine H 1 Comments

We always do masks for our face to keep it smooth and motorized...why not do our feet also?


Photobucket


I am not embarrassed to blog about this what so ever! We keep our face clean and take care of it by doing wonderful masks...right (I know I do) so why not take care of your feet to? Just because we don't see them as often as our faces doesn't mean we don't need to take care of them.

Since I am growing up I become more aware of my body and how to take care of it from head to toe. As you know if you a frequent blog reader of mine...I constantly recommend homemade masks that I LOVE. I would pick a FRESH HOME mask over any store bought products. Why? Because it’s freshly made without chemicals that skin care product contain to keep it last long in the package.

I AM NOT AN EXPERT ON ANYTHING, I SHARE WITH YOU WHAT HAVE WORKED FOR ME AND I LOVE DOING OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

This foot bath is essential in my life...To see fabulous results you need....

FOR THE FIRST TIME DO IT EVERY NIGHT FOR PERIOD OF TWO WEEKS... (You can skip a day, that's fine) THEN FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS DO IT EVERY 2, 3 DAYS. AS YOU START TO SE FABULOUS RESULTS (I don't guarantee it 100%) YOU CAN CUT IT DOWN TO ONES A WEEK TO ONES EVERY TWO WEEKS.

The Ingredients:
- 2.5 table spoon on baking soda
- 2.5 table spoon of salt
- 3.5 table spoon of vinegar (regular)
- Add warm water....only then move on to next ingredients
- 2.5 table spoon of olive oil
- 1 hand full of bath crystals to kill the strong vinegar smell
- Soak your feet for 30 min, dry well, and apply lotion and put on cozy warm socks!

Optional
- 1 tea spoon of flavored oils (best...lavender)

Night My Loves.

Make sure you check out my DIY tutorial! (COMING SOON)

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Naina Sethi said...

I like your blog ! you have talent :)

I write for a fashion blog and think that you should follow it-enrapturenow.blogspot.com