Announcements,

"Sonia Rykiel" Pour H&M Spring 2010

1:00 PM Katherine H 2 Comments

I Love H&M For The Quality and The Price Of Their Clothes...Who Wouldn't?

As you probably know Sonia Rykiel came out with a special Spring 2010 collection for H&M. If you don't know who Sonia Rykiel is click HERE to read little about her. Click HERE to to go her OFFICIAL SITE.

I am NOT BIG on chasing after special collections well known designers come out for any stores that are affordable for us people to buy, but for some reason this Sonia Rykiel collection at H&M caught my eye! I BELIEVE IT'S BECAUSE OF THE OVER SIZED STRIPED SWEATER! I've been wanting one for so long and I can never find one! I think with my body shape the OVERSIZE sweater and a skinny waist belt will look FABULOUS!

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?

If you follow me on TWITTER then you know over the weekend I went to the MALL with my ( I call her crazy life time) friend. I wasn't planning to get anything, because I really don't need anything for now I am okey with what I have. But I couldn't help but trying on some FABULOUS peaces. Which you will see in future posts. Anyway back to the whole point of this post.... I didnt know that only selected stores will have Sonia Rykiel collection and the MALL we went to didn't. =/ The store sales man told us what stores have the collection available!

WILL GO AS SOON AS I HAVE TIME
(PLEASE LET IT BE SOON)

HERE ARE SOME PEACES I WANT!

(Pssssttt....The OVERSIZE Sweater! Yammii)

Photobucket

HMM THE SHOES IS NO NO... SORRY NOT MY STYLE!

Photobucket


You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Meya said...

love the oversize sweater dress =)

@meya ME TOOO