My Every Day Life

Finally My 20th B-Day Suprise Party Pictures

8:00 AM Katherine H 7 Comments

My First Ever Surprise Party

FINALLY I am uploading pictures from my SURPRISE 20th B-DAY Party. No words can describe how HAPPY I was and I am to have GREAT friends that love me and support me.

I had two surprises for my Birthday...This is the 1st one, second one coming in next post.


Photobucket

How FABULOUS was my cake??

Photobucket

My AMAZING girls!!!

Photobucket

Always LOST! Just Joking! <3

Photobucket

Find them on Twitter...@Vivalamarina and @M1key

Photobucket

MY Partner In Shopping Crime
(WELL NOT REALLY SHE DOES ALMOST EVERYTHING WITH ME)

Surprise Party Part II Coming Soon!


You Might Also Like

7 comments:

TKOmulatta said...

awwh, those are great friends! what a nice surprise. you look pretty! and that cake does look fab!

Sena said...

happy birthday =)


senawantsmorefashion.blogspot.com

Nathalie said...

Wow, looks like a great night. Happy belated B-Day and such a delicious cake!!
*Nathalie

akaCola said...

pretty cake!! and i love the wg=hite boots in the 2nd picture...they ate cute!! reminds me of Daphne from Scooby Doo haha :)

burcu d. said...

happy birthday! looks like you had really fun!

Saimese said...

happy belated birthday!

Meya said...

Great pics! you look lovely!