All About Hair And Hair Products,

HANA Flat Iron Review From Misikko.com

9:42 PM Katherine H 1 Comments

I love me some good flat iron, it’s always good to have variety of hair styling tools.

I ADORE my styling tools and I take care of them well so they will last longer. Click HERE to watch my video on how I care for them.

I like to invest in good styling tools even if they are pricey. Because I love my hair and would not want to damage it. A good hair strainer is hard to find, because all of them claim to be a Fabulous. In this post I will inform you on another fabulous curling iron I found, that is FABULOUS FLAT IRON MY HAIR TO CURLING IT. To see another favorite flat iron of mine click HERE.

I came across a great website Missikko.com and they seriously have great products and I am so pleased that I got a chance to try one of their most popular products. "Nano" 1" hair strainer.

Photobucket

As soon as I got my package I tried to strained out one side on my hair and curl the other half... I was like WOW, I was shocked by the outcome. It’s so easy to use and takes little time to get great results.

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got some extra goodies from such a lovely company Misikko included in my package. It’s always good to get free gift with purchase. Makes me want to feel that they truly appreciate my purchase and just want to go back and invest in other products from them. Not a lot of companies do that, which they should to boost up their sales.

Here are my Princess Fabulous extra gifts.
Photobucket

Shine Serum review coming soon separately from this post.

Website claims:

Hana Elite Features:
* 100% Solid Ceramic Plates Never Peel or Degrade
* Tourmaline infused into the heating elements for maximum thermal protection
* Large Integrated Ceramic Heaters with Full Plate Coverage for the Most Consistent, Conditioning Far Infrared Heat Possible
* Ceramic is naturally hygienic, protects color & retards fading
* Unique black ceramic plates won't discolor with use of products or hair dyes
* Adjustable Temperature Dial - 5 Settings from 140-450° F for All Hair Types
* Flash Heats in Seconds with Instant Compensation for Heat Loss
* Safe to use on Damp to Dry Hair
* Beveled Edges mean Easy Curled, Flipped, Spiked or Straight Styles
* Ergonomic Handle Design with No-Slip Grip
* Smooth Grooves Keep Hair Strands Separate and Snag-Free
* Sleek luxury matte finish
* Tangle-Free Salon Quality Cord Swivels 360°; Convenient Hanging Loop
* Energy Efficient at 38 Watts
* Independent On/Off Switch
* Includes Luxe Heat Proof Storage Pouch, Heat Proof Silicone Mat, & Special Edition Tin Case
* Made in Korea
* Two Year Warranty

My Opinion....

Pros:

- Easy to use
- Cute pink color
- Heats up to 450 degrees in less than 30 seconds
- Comes with AMAZING goodies
- Long wire

Cons:

- Tip of the hair strainer gets really HOT, need to use a glove.

I love using hair strainer it gives me slick straight hair in no time. I am always busy and I don't have time to wait on hair strainers that take long time to strain out my hair. It takes me less than 20 minutes to get fabulous sleek not to mention healthy shiny hair. Typing this blog post makes me want to go and use it, because I love seeing results it gives.

You can choose hundredths of products by clicking HERE and checking out Misikko website now.



Huge thanks to Missico.com for provident this goodies to review.

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

I am Khatu said...

it's so cute. I would buy just because it's PINK. :) How much is it?