Announcements,

Happy B-Day To Me

12:00 AM Katherine H 5 Comments

Good Bye TEEN....Hello Early Twenties, Will See What You Got To Offer.

Photobucket

Wow I am 20 years old today! I can’t believe I am not a TEEN anymore. I am so proud of myself and how far I got in my life. Even if to some it’s nothing, but to me I am proud of everything I have and gained through hard and easy ways! I am glad to have few friends that been supporting me through thick and thin, through my good and bad times. Seeing the best in me when no one else did! Who helped me overcome the hard times in my life.

Photobucket

I want to thank my parents for raising me the way they did, I don't agree 100% on everything, but I thank you guys for making me be independent and being so harsh on me! It wasn't really necessary, or maybe it was because I don't know what kind of person I would be if you wasn't so harsh on me.

I am 20 now no time for no games no more! It’s all about me and the people who truly care about me! Others negative people OUT OF MY LIFE FOR GOOD FOR EVA!


I AM A STRONG SMART AND EDUCATED 20 YEARS OLD WOMEN! DON'T CROSS MY WAY!

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

Saimese said...

Happy birthday!

UrbanMermaid said...

Happy happy birthday !! xoxo

Kyanvi said...

Happy Birthday!

Moomby said...

happy birthday! so exciting! you have so much to look forward to. and your photos are so adorable

Corie said...

Happy belated Birthday! ahhh...I remember my 20s....good ole days!