Fashion,

I LUST FOR YOU!!! (My Sprint 2010 Must Haves)

1:12 AM Katherine H 2 Comments

Spring Is In The Air....Can't You Feel It?

I decided to share with you some of the Spring peaces I currently crave. ( I am in LOVE with recent H&M collection called (Garden Collection) I've been looking at the pieces every day) I cant wait till I get the time to go shopping.

The Sprint break began today for me I have a whole week to go out and do some mini damage. Here are are some things I have my eyes on.....




Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Ágata said...

I tried on the first two dresses. The first one is like transparent. you can see exactly where the underwear is ( color and shape of undies). The second one is nice but if you have some curves it doesn't look good ( it has kind of bubbly shape near hips).

TKOmulatta said...

I love all those pieces! That floppy hat looks so nice for the poolside or beach. .. and the second dress is too cute. we just got an H&M close to where I live, I can't wait to go check it out