Announcements,

LC Lauren Conrad for Kohls Spring 2010

8:47 PM Katherine H 4 Comments

I ADORE Lauren Conrad, I Like Her Taste In Style...Now I Can Have Peace Of It!


Photobucket

I cant wait to find at least few hours to check out the NEW LAUREN CONRAD collection at Kohl's. I seen few peaces online that I am loving, even though its around $60.00 (My PICKS BELOW) I still want to try and see the quality at the store rather then purchasing online. Anyhow, below you will see few peaces from her collection that I want to try out....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I found this magazine article on online, and I though its a good one to share with you!
Below you will see few TIPs from Lauren " To Dress Like A Star" no matter what share or size you are!

All women are BEAUTIFUL in their own specific way!

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT!


Photobucket

THIS IS MY SHAPE!
I am curvy all around...ladies if you are PEAR SHAPE... these are good tips!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know above are NOT all the shape and sizes that women are out there, there is more I found only these... do some research and I am sure you will find a lot of websites that will share with you TIPS on how to pick right clothes for your body type and shape!


I hope you like this post, till next time!

I AM WORKING ON FASHION POST! STAY TUNED!

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

Meya said...

I love her too and her style, I should definitely checkout her collection. I love the pieces you chose

wow, these are beautiful clothes. I really love her style!

Stephanie said...

i do love Lauren's style. I think her collection looks so pretty but it doesn't look pretty on me unfortunately. I tried on the dress in the second promo photo- everything looks much better on her. The Spring line is def better than her previous line at Kohl's. I liked that article scan except whenever they have apple shape they always assume the person has skinny legs. Um no, I have chunky legs too.

omg didnt know LC was launching a line at kohls. we dont have kohls in my country... im jealous!!!!!

xoxo jenna
http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com/