My Current Obsession,

There Is First Time For Everything

10:02 PM Katherine H 2 Comments

Testing My Photography Skills With Canon EOS

SPRING BREAK!!! I don't have any plans to travel anywhere during this break. I am going to take it easy and relax. I have a lot of errands to do this week, lots of videos and blog posts ideas that in the works that will take all of my time. My daddy gave me his Canon EOS for this break to try and see if I will get into the photography and try this professional camera out if. Its like try it home before you buy it! LOVE IT!

With that said here are some practice pictures. So far I LOVE IT!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE HAVING AN AMAZING SPRING BREAK 2010!!!!
BE FACE AND ENJOY!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

TKOmulatta said...

very nice shots! I have been really into photography lately... I love it.

About Gigi said...

Great pics xx