All About Hair And Hair Products,

YES I FINALLY DID IT!

12:12 AM Katherine H 1 Comments

After Months Of Hard Thinking...I FINALLY Made Up My Mind To Color My Hair.


Few weeks ago I posted a post talking about how I am in the process of thinking to get rid of my BLACK hair! Click HERE to check it out. In the Video below I talk about the process and me and my hair stylist share few TIPS for you to consider before you decide to color your hair, make sure you pay attention!

HERE ARE THE RESULTS
(P.S I've been so busy I didn't have time to dress up and have my makeup done to have batter picture for you guys. This is how I look running errands everyday)

Photobucket


HERE IS A VIDEO WHERE YOU CAN GET A BETTER LOOK AT MY HAIR!
ENJOY



Cant Waite To Read Your Comments....Make Sure To Leave Some


You Might Also Like

1 comments:

About Gigi said...

It's beautiful, doll (: