Fashion,

Give Me More Stripes

9:00 AM Katherine H 3 Comments

Its Double Stripes What More Do You Want?

My 2nd surprise B-Day gift from the lovely @VIVALAMARINA AND @M1KEY we went out to the famous Cheese Cake Factory and had GREAT dinner. But while waiting for lovely @M1key to come me and my Lovely @VivaLaMarina went to the park and took few fashion pictures, I Love how they came out, its double the GREATNESS and its JUICY!

We did NOT plan on wearing stripes...I guess we spend too much time together we starting to think alike...OH NOOOOO

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wearing
Head Band -F21
Dress- K-Mart
Scarf- Nordstrom
Tights Kelvin Klein - TJMaxx
Boots Chinese Loundry- MJM Shoes

NOW ON TO @ViVaLaMarina OUTFIT

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wearing
White Long Sleeve- Abercrombie
Cardigan-F21
Leggings -F21
Boots- Bakers


You Might Also Like

3 comments:

Corie said...

I love the dress you're wearing, very cute. Kmart? I need to find a Kmart in my area.

Kim said...

Love your dress

love the stripes- you two look gorgeous!
and the sushi/salad/ice cream a few posts below? im drooling.. DELICIOUS
xx