Fashion,

H&M Fashion Against AIDS Collection

8:45 PM Katherine H 2 Comments

H&M Is Stepping Up This Year ( ABOUT TIME) FABULOUS Collection One After Another.

H&M is like never before this year. They are coming out with better and better style collections with affordable prices. I say "What Not To Love About It?"

Few weeks ago The Garden collection hit the stores and it was a HIT! So many YOUTUBE Gurus made Haul from H&M showing off their finds....and YES I was one of them. Even though I only got two peaces (The H&M I go to was sold out of almost everything I wanted =[) I still managed to get get my hands on two great peaces. Click HERE to watch my Haul video and Funny Outtakes!

Moving on....In this post I want to introduce you to a new upcoming collection to hit the H&M stores May 20th, 2010. The New Collection Called "Fashion Against AIDS" 25% of sales will be donated to youth HIV/AIDS awareness projects. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?

Below you will see few peaces I just cant keep my eyes off.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(Pictures are courtesy of nitrolicious.com)

To see the entire line click HERE

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

kirstyb said...

oh i know H&M is the reason my credit card hates me xxx

xoxo Kellz* said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwI love all those darn pieces ...I cant wait wow:)