Fashion,

Happy Easter [ My First Ever Fashion Post]

8:48 PM Katherine H 3 Comments

A bright wish to share the joy of Easter time with your friends and family.


I Hope all of you had an AMAZING Easter Day! I had an amazing time with my family finally we got together to celebrate my late B-Day, my grandmas late B-Day and Easter Holiday all in one! Below you will see my first ever FASHION POST in details where I purchased everything at and also few pictures (YEAH RIGHT FEW...HAHAA) while we were at the restaurant!

We stopped by PETCO while waiting for your table and since I was allowed to take few pictures of adorable animals I took advantage of it and went all out with taking like gazillion pictures...in this post I chosen the BEST ones.


My First Ever FASHION POST
( I am going to do my best and post up more FASHION Posts)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Wearing
Sun Glasses: Liz Claiborn-TJMaxx
Shirt: Victorias Secret- VS
Jacket: Chache
Pants: Michael Cors- TKMaxx
Shoes: Liz Claiborn-TJMaxx
Necklaces: Flea Market


PETCO ANIMALS
(While Waiting For Your Seats)


Photobucket

I am Getting Better At This Photography Skills

Photobucket

I had to take picture of those two. They reminded me on NEMO!

Photobucket

This two were kissing non stop the whole time I was looking at them and trying to get a good picture.


FINALLY The Restaurant Pictures

Photobucket
Photobucket

I always have to come up with something SILLY :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

THE INSIDE:


Photobucket
Photobucket

I want to have this GORGEOUS Chandelier at my house =)

Photobucket

I start to fall more and more in LOVE with photography!

Photobucket

This Bread OMG! I wish I would have a peace now!

Photobucket

The 2nd BEST Sushi Place I Had Since My Trip To Florida Summer 2008

Photobucket
Photobucket

**Drooling......

Photobucket

I had an AMAZING time! I Have so many things to be thankful to GOD for every moment of my life! THANK YOU GOD SO MUCH!

Photobucket


God Bless You All

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Amazing photos and cute outfit! You look so beautiful! Your hair color is really pretty and the food looks yumzo!

Kathryn said...

Rock it girl! The outfit is so cute! :) You look amazing in all the photos!

Gigi said...

I love your outfit. It's sooo cute (: