Fashion,

It's Gardens Best Kept Secret

12:34 AM Katherine H 8 Comments

Spring Is In The Air...I Am Welcoming This Season With Open Arms.

I am hoping all the cold weather is behind us already and now mother nature will show spoil us with great Spring weather! We got few days during Spring Break of GREAT weather, but not for long ( Since I am sitting typing this in my winter bath robe, its cold in my house so I found a way to be cozy) During those nice Spring weather I took advantage of it and spend time out doors.

The last time I went to Botanic Garden was in ( I believe in my sophomore year in High School) and I've been wanting to go for the longest since last time! I LOVE it there ( When there is not a lot of people there) anyway below you will find some pictures me and my GORGEOUS Friend took while "trying" to enjoy the outside weather!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wearing

Hair Clips: F21
Dress: H&M
Tights By Calvin Klein - TJMaxx
Boots by Paris Hilton- MJM Shoes

Now Moving On To My Lovely Friend (By Force) Joking=-]


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wearing
Sun Glasses By Armani - TJMaxx
Blazer - F21
Plain Tank Top - F21
Jeans - F21
Flats - Juicy

You Might Also Like

8 comments:

kaye said...

you guys look so lovely =)

stroll over at my blog too!
http://saturdaystylebykaye.blogspot.com/
http://saturdaystylebykaye.blogspot.com/

Sjaar said...

we all love spring! Like ur dress.

Sara Hilmars said...

Cute dress :)xx

@Kaye Thank You Hun. I did check out your blog, lovely.

@Sjaar @Sara Hilmars Thank You Gorgeous

Samantha said...

Love you and your friends outfits against the beautiful blossoming weeping willow. Gorgeous.
xoxo,
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/61070

Marie said...

Your dress is chic and pretty!:D

Lovely pictures!:D

Just followed your blog, follow mine too?:D


http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

Katrina said...

uhhhh, it looks so pretty there! Those trees are like trees from a storybook! So lovely! You and your friend look gorgeous! :) Beautiful girls in a beautiful place!

@Katrina Thank You you too sweet! Come to NY I will show you soo many nice places!!!