My Current Obsession

Surround Yourself With Positive And Ambitious People

12:45 AM Katherine H 1 Comments

Spending Quality Time With People That Make Me HAPPY!

Did your mom ever tell you " Surround yourself with positive and ambitious people and you life will be much easier!" Well my mom tells me this all the time! I am happy to say that I do great friends.
Its better to have few really good friends then have many "just" friends!!


Photobucket

I Just Love This Picture (Framing It As Soon As I Find a Fancy Frame)

Photobucket

I am Practicing My Photography Skills

Photobucket

I Love Those Anemani...No Wait It's Amamama...Okey I Dont Know The Right Name Of Them!


HERE IS A VIDEO I MADE OF OUR FAN DAY:

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Marie said...

Nice pictures and my mom tells me that too.:D

It's edamame, btw.:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!