Fashion Post,

VLOG "Celebrating My Moms B-Day " 4-18-2010

12:01 PM Katherine H 1 Comments

Celebrating My Mom's Birthday With The Out Fit Post!

JUICY.....

So last weekend we got together with the family to celebrate my moms B-Day. Here are some pictures and Out Fit details!

Photobucket

Wearing
TOP-Victoria's Secret
SCARF- Norstroom
DRESS PANTS- TJMAXX
SHOES- MJM Shoes

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


VLOG "Celebrating My Moms B-Day " 4-18-2010


You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Marie said...

Lovely photos!:D Seems like you had a nice day!:D Food looks yummy too!:D

The heart around the rabbit made me laugh!:D

Happy Wednesday!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!