My Every Day Life

What Is Happiness?

12:41 PM Katherine H 0 Comments

Do you truly know what HAPPINESS is? Are You truly Happy?

Photobucket

DEFINITION OF HAPPINESS: Happiness is a state of mind or feeling characterized by contentment, love, satisfaction, pleasure, or joy. A variety of philosophical, religious, psychological and biological approaches have striven to define happiness and identify its sources

I didn't know if I should write this post and share with the world how I've been feeling lately. Those two questions bother me non stop. I don't have an true answer to those questions, because I am happy one day and in a second everything can change. I am that person that always tells everyone be be positive be happy follow your dreams and live life to the fullest. But when it comes to ME, that's a different story. I tend to not use what i suggest to other people, why? I truly don't know why.

I am sure I am not the only person that goes through this now, and it doesn't make me any better knowing that someone else suffers from feeling sad and that they are never good enough. I wish that people would never be in the position I am in feeling those negative feelings towards them self like I do.

I know that whith in those 20 years I accomplished a lot (mainly for the past 7 years) and people close to me and not close to me tell me constantly I SHOULD BE PROUD OF MYSELF. I just don't feel that way at all. I wont lie sometimes I do, but most of the times I don't. I have people around me that constantly put me down and down. You might say ignore them or get away from them. Its not that easy. I cant get away for personal reasons and I do ignore them, but its a process that I have been going through a long time, I know I am getting close to completely ignoring them like I said before it will take time.

I 've been away from blogging for more then a week. Ive been really busy with school and going to the gym getting my life not only body, but my life in shape. I appreciate all of your lovely comments in the past post you guys make me so happy reading all of your comments. Making videos and posting new posts makes me happy. Its my get away from all the negative people.

I just need time to figure things out life is really confusing now and I' am doing everything on my own, which is hard BUT WAY BETTER THEN ASKING PEOPLE WHO WILL THROW IT IN YOUR FACE "THAT THEY HELPED YOU"

You Might Also Like

0 comments: