Nail Care And Designs

Chine Glaze Nail Polish "Laced Up"

10:30 PM Katherine H 2 Comments

Laced up in HOT PINK


If you ask me "Whats You Favorite Nail Polish Brand?" even in my sleep I will tell you CHINA GLAZE. I've been introduced to China Glaze nail polish brand through few bloggers and of course few YouTube Gurus. I read few review about it before purchasing...as always when it comes to review its all about your own choice it her you trust the reviews or not! In most cases I don't trust them what so ever, because then reviews I end up with are 50 50 all the time. Oh well i still read them before purchasing each and every time.

....Moving On. I ended up purchasing Chine Glaze and since then (Almost A Year) I have NOT used any other nail polishes. I am hooked

I LOVE how much color collections they have. I LOVE how long my nail polish last ( Almost a week, after 2 coats and a clear top coat) I LOVE the price (Psssstt...Click HERE to see the lowest price I purchase them for)

Are you ready to see how gorgeous their colors are? Then make sure to follow my blog and every two weeks I will show you the color pay off on my nails!

"ITS THE BEST WAY TO SEE HOW GOOD THE PRODUCT TRULY IS!"

This Week's Color Is "Laced Up" #726
(YES, My Hands Are Wet. Abviously For The photography Purpuses =])

Photobucket

AMAZING


Photobucket

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Marie said...

Barbie pink!:D Lovely lovely shade.:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

Naz said...

Oh girl you gotta check out my blog. I have La Paz-itively Hot by OPI. It's similar to this color. I love OPI most, but China Glaze is #2. Love their colors! They have a sexy color called Helly-YUM in their new collection. HOT!